Make Up Monday | The Awards face

This weekend I was lucky enough to present the MFA blogger awards. It was a lovely show, with some incredible winners. I had a lot of travelling to do and decided to share with you some of the pieces I used to make sure my skin lasted all the waking and travelling.

I first primed my face with my moisturiser then went in with my NARS Sheer Glow foundation. This will not surprise you, I chose this because it gives the coverage I need but does not feel heavy on the skin. To conceal those dark circles I went in with the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer.

The next thing I went in with is the NARS One Shocking Moment palette. This was perfect as I was travelling and this palette has everything I needed for my cheeks. I used the Laguna Bronzer to warm up the face and then for a slight contour I went in with the shade Paloma II. The reason this works as a better contour shade is because of the grey undertone to it. I find Laguna is beautiful but is slightly more orange compared to Paloma II.

For some colour I went in with the blush shade Dolce Vita from the palette. This is a lovely berry tone shade which still manages to look subtle on the skin. I was going to be under lights and did not want to look washed out.

I wanted to get that glow so I went in with the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in the shade Opal. This is the highlighter for highlight obsessed. I know this is a hyped up product but there is a reason for it. It is a small space pot of glowy skin.

Time of the eyes, I went in with two pallettes, The first one is by Inglot. Inglot makes some of the most beautiful eye shadow formulations I have seen. I went in with the the gold shade from my freedom palette this just blend perfectly on the lids. I am going for a bold lip so I am staying away from anything too over the top.

After this I brightened things up by using my Urban Decay Smokey Palette using the shade Dirty Sweet. Dirtysweet is one of my favourites of the palette. Together the shades mesh beautful for a golden sea on the lids.

To finish the look off I went with my trusty combination of Soap and Glory Supercat liner and my Too Faced better than sex mascara. I like to use products I know will work well and I can depend on when I have a big occasaion and I know this works.

I ended the look by lining my lips with the Miss Mia Wallace Lip Liner by Urban Decay and My NARS Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. I was going to be eating/ drinking and talking to people so I wanted to make sure I had something on hand that would be easy to reapply and I did not have to worry about the state of my lips. This combination stayed on my lips all day. It only came to fade towards the end of the day as I was leaving.

That is what I wore for the MFA awards. Let me know what you think. Is there anything you would change? 

bloglovin' | twitter