Review | Inglot Freedom Style Palette

Inglot

Inglot

Burnt Orange
Inglot is a brand I hard a little about but had yet to try. They only have two physical stores in the UK, neither of which are nearby so when I visited Olympia Beauty like a magpie I went straight to their stand. They are well known for their eye products so that is where I looked first and ended up making a cheeky purchase.

The Inglot Freedom Style Palette is similar to building you own MAC Palette where by you can create your own palette. I decide on a four pan palette and the first shadow that peaked my interest was the shade 607. It is a deep auburn shade and is in their pearl formula. I thought this would look stunning all over the lids but also in the crease for a more subtle look.

I wanted to get a deeper shade so the next one I reached out for was the shade 12. Shade 12 is one of Inglot's AMC Shine formula. This is a chocolate brown with gold flecks in it which looks beautiful on the eyes. I have really enjoyed this to add definition in to the crease.

The next one is one I did not think I would go for but I wanted to experiment so decided on the shade 153. This is a pinky highlight shade. It borders on being silver with some pink tones in it. I have used this in the inner corner or in the centre of my lids

As a neutral eye shadow girl, I could not resist a deep rich gold shade so to complete the quad I went to the shade 606 and I love pairing this with the shade 607. They compliment each other well and allowed me to create a wearable daytime look with this palette.

The Inglot Freedom Style Palette has to be one of my favourite palettes. The pigmentation is one of the best I have come across. It reminds of the quality of Stila and Urban Decay eye shadows. The formulas are buttery, soft and blend together like a dream allowing me to spend time and take time to create a in depth look.

Each shadow from this palette impressed me. I applied this and after an 8 hour day not only did I see the shadow still in place on my lids but somehow it still looked fresh as I applied it at half 7 in the morning.

As a complete palette this retailed for £22 but each individual shadow comes to less than £5 and can be placed in a Z- Palette but the palette itself is stunning. It looks great and feels very luxurious and your shadows stay in place making it travel friendly.


bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: