Wednesday Ramblings | The Nude Edit

So, it is New Years Eve and in all honestly I don't really do much for the occasion. I just spend the evening with my family and watch the fireworks on TV. Pretty boring and pretty basic but if you have plans, I thought I would share my top nude shades with you.

Nude lips go great with a nice smokey eye. I am no smokey eye expert but I have found a couple of nude lip shades that are great for my skintone.

NARS Bahama
I did a review on this yesterday so I will keep this sweet and short. If you have an asian skintone and struggle to find a nude that doesn't wash you out this is the way to go.

Rosewood Lip Liner by Autograph
This is an old favourite. Autograph is a Marks and Spencer own brand. Early this year they released their own beauty line and the one thing that stuck out to me are their lip liners. If you like filling out your whole lip with a liner these are perfect. They are a velvet matter formula and literally lasts all day. I can literally wear this all day and not have to touch it up. It has a slight brown undertone which helps prevent it from having that washed it look nudes tend to have on me.

Gosh Lip Liner in Rose Antique
Another love is from Gosh and in the form of their velvet lip liners (there appears to be a theme here ) and this works in the same way as the autograph lip liner does. I wear it all over my lips and it literally sticks to your lips. This has more pinky undertones compared to the browns in the other two I have mentioned but it adds a subtle hint of life in to your lips.

All three are great for special occasions because as I mentioned they go well with a detailed eye look. You also don't have to worry about what you are eating and drinking because they stay put.

Whatever you're doing this evening and whatever lipstick you're wearing have a lovely day.

PS - If you're spicing things up my Top 5 red lipstick post is here

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter