Review | Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal

Opal
Becca Cosmetics
Becca Cosmetics Opal


You know when you have been waiting to get your hands on something you know you will love? That is exactly how I feel about the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in the shade Opal. I have been trying to get my hands on this beautiful highlight goodness. I first began my search for this back in August but it was sold out everywhere and there were no signs of it being restocked which lead me to abandon my chase. That was until I received an email form Space NK, informing me it was suddenly back in stock. As soon as I got home I went online and popped it in to my virtual shopping bag.

The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfecter in Opal is a golden champagne pressed highlighter. If you have a olive or deeper skin tone this is the shade you would gravitate forwards as it very flattering on your skin. Not too cool tone and not too warm.

When I first applied this I was awe of the formula. It is incredibly pigmented and a little goes a very long way. I love a good dose of shimmer and apply this with my Real Techniques fan brush, however if you are someone who prefers a subtle highlighter it may be worth using your fingers for a less intense highlight.

I apply this to the tops of my cheeks, the bridge of my nose as well as the top of my cupids bow and the glow and healthy look this gives to my skin at 7.30 in the morning when it is dark and cold outside is something my face needs.

The packaging is good for travelling with as it comes with a very clear mirror which you can use to apply your eye make up on the go if you wish too.

It is on the pricey side at £30, however, if you like TheBalm's Mary Lou Manizer, this is one for you. If you have been thinking of purchasing this or adding it to a gift list, do so now before they sell out before you can say Becca. 

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: