Wednesday Ramblings | Everything 5 Pounds

Winter Dresses
Shoes
Shoes
Everything 5 pounds
A few months ago my aunt told me about an online store called Everything 5 Pounds. I had a sneaky peak but the cautious part of my stopped me from having a look on the site. I had questions. For five pounds what was the quality like? would the clothes tear easily? Would I be making a purchase thinking I was saving money only to be disappointed? All my doubts were laid to rest last week when I got to see some of the latest collection on the site.

From the moment I saw the shoes and the bags I was in love with quality. The designs are something you would expect to see in stores like H&M and Zara but at a Primark price. The moment I was at my laptop I went online to see what other goodies they had in stock.

Everything 5 Pounds has a daily turnover which new stock coming in each day. I've been looking at the site for the past few days. I won't lie, it is a little bit of a hit or miss. Some days you can find some great pieces. Other days I do not find anything to my liking but to me that is just like shopping anywhere else online.

On the evening we were able to have a sneak peak at some of their winter pieces. I fell in love with their scarves and jumpers. They also had some dresses which were great quality.

What I love about it is that you can create a look which will cost you no more than £30 but still managed to look elegant and put together. 
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: