Review | Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette






When it comes to eye shadow, nothing sparks my interests more than an Urban Decay release, however outside from the now four Naked Palettes, I have not ventured in to their other collections. The latest one comes in the form of their christmas Vice 4 Palette*

The Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette is the fourth instalment of their Vice palette which is released in different variations every year. It contains a whopping 20 shades with a mix of matte, shimmer and glitter shadows. 

I was incredibly impressed with the colours in this palette. In the pan they can look very bright and not colours I would focus on wearing on a daily basis. After playing around with this palette for a while now I have to say I have worn orange and purple shadows on my lids on a daily basis. My go to shades are Bitter, Flame (a Matte brown and glitter orange) or Underground and Harlot (The Deep Purple and shimmery lavender shade) 

As expected from Urban Decay each shadow is buttery soft, easy to manoeuvre and blend on to the lids. These shadows are perfect for the winter months when you have long days when you need shadows to last from the office to evening meals or social gatherings. I wear this to work and come home to find it still in place. 

There really is something for everyone in this palette. Compared to the previous editions of this palette there are a lot of neutral shades such as bones and grips with some wild card shades such as the shade Arctic which is a lovely turquoise shade. Personally, I found this sits really well with me I do tend to stick to the similar shades but I do like to mix it occasionally and this allows me to do that. 

I feel like I do not even need to mention it but I will. The packaging is exquisite. It comes in this gorgeous pouch which can be reused as a pencil case, a make up bag or even a tablet case as it is padded. 

When you open it up there is beautiful big mirror, adding to the palette being travel friendly. 

The Vice 4 Palette retails for £43. 00 which can seem like a lot of money, however you really do get your money worth.  I have been wearing this all month so expect to see some make up post with this beauty. 



bloglovin' | twitter