Review | Bobbi Brown Full Face Coverage Brush

Bobbi Brown Full Face Coverage Brush
Bobbi Brown Full Face Coverage Brush
Bobbi Brown Full Face Coverage Brush
They say a workman is only as good as the tools as they use and the same can be said for make up. Your application and be completely dependant on the type of brush you use. Now that does not mean expensive in fact most of my brushes are from Real Techniques. Recently, however there has been a lot of buzz surrounding a brush I knew I was bursting to try and that is the Bobbi Brown Full Face Coverage Brush

The Bobbi Brown Full Face Coverage Brush is a foundation brush, similar to a buffing brush but a lot more softer to the touch. 

I have been using the Bobbi Brown Full Face Coverage Brush for about two and half weeks now and every time I go to apply my foundation I fall in love. It is a complete pleasure to use. Your foundation blends seamlessly in to the skin making your foundation look natural, not caked on and provides you will coverage at the same time. 

The bristles slightly dense so it picks up the product without wasting it leaving it on the brush so you can get away with not using too much foundation and making it last you that little bit longer. 

My favourite thing about this brush, aside from the application it leaves is the softness of the bristles. It reminds me of when you see something that is soft and have to share it someone. You push it to their face and they immediately go ah, that is exactly what happens when I use this. 

At £31 this is not the cheapest brush on the market but it is one brush worth investing in. As I mentioned earlier many of my brushes are from Real Techniques so it took me a while to make the plunge but I am so glad I did. I have not turned back since using this. 

bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: