Review | Sleek Creme to Powder blush in French Rose

Sleek Blush
Cream Blush
Sleek creme to powder blushIt has been a hot minute since I last bought anything from Sleek but on a recent trip to Superdrug, I noticed their new creme to powder blushes had launched. I love a cream blush so after doing some swatching, I grabbed the shade French Rose.

French Rose, unlike the name suggests, is actually a coral, peach toned blush. This is a shade I tend to lean towards to help naturally and subtly brighten up my face making it look healthy and slightly glowing.

The Sleek Creme to Powder blush is actually what it says. It is a creme texture, you apply it as you would a cream blush, however it goes on like a powder and with that comes the longevity you expect from a powder blush.

It is incredibly pigmented. You only need to apply the smallest amount. I use my fingers to apply this, that way I can build it up to the coverage I am looking for.

Sleek are well known for their blushes and they have hit the nail on the head with their latest collection. Unlike their powder blushes, they are all matte, which means they are much more wearable on a regular bases. Alongside that, the packaging is done beautifully. It reminds me of NARS with the matte black rubber and comes with a mirror.

I am now on the hunt for the shade Pink Peony which is the perfect pink shade for this time of year. It is always sold out so if you see it and like it grab it while you can. 



bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: