Review | Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring

Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring
Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring
One thing that I do not have an excessive amounts of in my make up collection is bronzer so I set about browsing the isles of Boots and Superdrug to see what was new. I stumbled across the  Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring duo, gave it a swatch and instantly put it on my basket.

The  Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring set is a highlight and bronzing duo. It comes in two shade light to medium and medium to dark. I always struggle when it comes to choosing a shade for my skin tone. I went for the shade light and it was the perfect shade for my olive skin tone. If you have similar skin tone to myself or a little lighter this will work well as an overall bronze which is how I use it.

It is a the perfect middle tone brown shade. Not too red but not too grey and ashy toned either. What really impressed me about the contouring shade is the formula. It is so subtle but effective. I apply it on the regular places you would apply a bronzer on the places the sun hits my face. It instantly warms it up.

The powder is buildible so if you are new to conturing or bronzing this is perfect because you can start of small and then build it up to a state you are comfortable with. It is really finely milled which prevents any caking from happening on your face (A test all powders needs to test). There is a slight shimmer to it but a subtle shimmer instead of shimmer filled with glitter particles which

I am a highlighting fiend so I was excited to try out the highlighter. It is a nice daytime highlight. Nothing too bham and glittery, perfect if you are someone who prefers a matte look with a little added dewiness.

Packaging wise, this duo comes in a nice little compact complete with a mirror and a small contour brush, which is not terrible to use. I have been using to contour with at the moment and blends the product in well.

As much as I was impressed with the highlight the winning part of the Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring set is the bronzer. It is one of the best formula's I have come across. For £6.99 it is worth looking in too. 

Lots of love
Nafisah 
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: