Review | Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase

Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase
Clarins HydraQuench Intensive Serum Bi-Phase
It is no secret I love a good serum. They are my favourite skincare products, having been a fan of the Clarins Hydraquench range, I wanted to give their Hydraquench intensive serum bi-phase.

The Hydraquench intensive serum bi-phase is specifically formulated for dehydrated skin. It is lightweight but as the name suggest it is intense. The formula is a bi phase formula which means you need to give a shake before you pump the product out of the bottle and apply it on your face.

It is oil based, which originally scared me a little as I tend to prefer cream products however this is very light on the face, absorbs perfectly on my skin and feels like treat for my face every morning and evening.

As the name suggests, it is intense, which means a lot goes a long way. I only use a small pump and it covers my face evenly and comfortably. When I have applied this, I find my skin looks that little bit more healthy, glowing and even.

Once I apply it on the skin, it absorbs quickly on the skin. You do not have to wait a couple of minutes before applying your moisturiser. Unlike many other serums on the market, this does not feel tacky on the skin. If you are having a good skin day you could skip moisturiser without your skin feeling tight or like it has a lot of product on it.

The gritty details you should know is that the serum contains active ingredients such as Katafray, Sorbeir and Chrondus. All three rehydrate the skin which help plump up the face giving it a more healthy looking appearance.

If you find you have dehydrated areas on your face, you need to give this a try. I have been using this for a few months now. It is literally like food for your skin. Clarins can be found in most department stores and Boots but if you want a discount and save a few pennies I purchased mine from All Beauty for £33 and it has been worth every penny. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter