Review | Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel
Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel
Cleaning Balms, Foam cleansers, Oil cleansers, I have tried a plenty. Cleansing Gels, on the other hand. are a type of cleanser my face has not yet seen. With that in mind, after my Merumaya Cleansing Balm came to a demise, I at long last decided to give the ever covet, blogger loved Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is full of natural ingredients. The Gel uses Pumpkin Enzymes to help get rid of any dead skin as well as Vitamin A to improve the appearance of damage skin. To go with that it also contains other vitamins which help to restore the skin.

I use this as a second cleanse because it really help gets the gunk from the day off my skin. It goes further than just removing your make up, which is perfect if you are in the city.

For the past month, I have noticed a difference in my skin. The texture has improved, it is much more smooth. My skin also looks more awake and naturally just fresh.

The one thing that surprised me, is that the gel is a orange/ peach consistency. I was expecting traditional white but this was a nice surprise. As it is a gel, it is very soft and non abrasive on the skin, which means it is great for those of you who have sensitive skin. Part of that is due to the fragrance. It is not heavily scented which is the main cause of breakout from skincare products.

I have normal to dehydrated skin and this has been working like a dream for me, I also know there are people who have combination and this has worked well for them, so it seems to be a good all- round cleanser.

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel is now stocked in Space NK and retails for £28. I know that sounds a bit on the pricier side but it is a second cleanse, cleanser and going over my face so it is part of my skincare I like to invest in.

Have you tried anything from Oskia? What should I try next?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter