Make up Monday | The new work lip

NARS Damned
MAC Soar

Nafisah MAC soar
I haven't spoken about it too much on the blog but I have been having a lot of fun mixing lip colours together and creating a new shade. I use to think it was silly but I have actually fallen in love with it. I thought I would share with you the combination I have pretty much been wearing all week.


You all know I love NARS lip pencils and the latest one to my collection is Damned. On it's own it is a beautiful deep pink/ berry shade but I have been wearing it with other lip products. I am currently mixing it with MAC Soar lip liner.

I really like the combination. Soar gives the lips body and the soft pink texture while Damned just amps up the bold colour slightly creating a nice slightly rose pink shade.

This is the look I have been wearing quite frequently to work especially over the past couple of weeks. It lets me feel like I have something bold on lips while not being offensive when I am in a meeting or just in the office.

It is perfect for this time of year when you want something to stand out on your lips but the sun is out so you don't fancy something too heavy.

What lip combinations have you been loving lately? is this something you would try? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter