Top Tip Friday | Instagram Accounts you need to follow




I have a bit of a soft spot for the Instagram App. I check it far more than I care to admit. There is just something about photography that makes me go a bit weak at the knees. With that said, I thought, I should share with you some of my favourite Instagram accounts to follow. I did plan to make it a top five but let us be honest I just could not narrow it down #oopps

Shaanxo | Follow Here 
Shaan is a New Zealand beauty vlogger and has a very successful YouTube channel. If you watch her videos, you will know her creativity is on a whole other level. I am always in awe of her beauty and the looks she comes up with. Her instagram is full of inspiration if you are ever in a make up rut.

Madeline Shaw | Follow Here
I am always in awe of a self made entrepreneur, when that person is a genuine caring person on the inside, it makes it something special. Madeline Shaw is a nutritionist and fitness expert. Her clients includes Millie Mackintosh and Caggie Dunlop to name a few. I first discovered her blog and yummy recipes about a year ago. Her account is full of positivity filled with quotes (you all know I love a good quote) as well as yummy food that only goods wonderful but is wonderful for your body too.

Nicole Guerriero | Follow Here
If only I could apply make up as well as Miss Gerrero. I am always left in awe when I see how she creates her looks. She makes it looks so easy. I love how you can experiment and express yourself with make up and Nicole does this beautifully. Her Instagram Page is flawless and I think it is a reflection of Nicole as her true self which is nice to see.

Gerard Cosmetics | Follow Here
Ok, so Gerrard Cosmetics is a make up brand which is relatively new to me. Ever since I discovered them, I have been addicted to their Instagram page. I think I have liked every picture I come across on my feed. You all know I love a good lipstick and the colour selection they have to offer is to die for!

I have never done something like this before but I hope you like it. Let me know what you think and if you would like to see more posts like this.

  

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter