Review | Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Concealer

Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Coverage Concealer  Medium Warm
If you have ever told me, I would fall in love with another concealer after my beloved NARS Pure Radiance Creamy Concealer, I would have genuinely laughed until the Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Coverage Concealer. 

Like it's NARS counterpart, it comes with a doe foot applicator which makes it perfect for applying under the eyes as well as covering any pesky spots or redness. I have the shade medium dark warm, which sounds scary but as you can see it is actually quite light and matches my skintone perfectly.

It has a creamy like texture, which provides the perfect amount of coverage. Any dark circles under my eyes or redness on my nose instantly goes away once I apply this. It helps even out my skin tone and goes well under my tinted moisturiser.

I found the best way to apply this is to blend it with my fingers, however, it gives a nice finish if you use a setting or concealer brush. I just found using my fingers a lot more quicker and easier. (Plus, I am lazy and it saves washing a make up brush)

Everytime I use this, I give a little, oh my gosh this amazing squeal. If you are looking for a high coverage that can withstand the warmer months, this is the one for you. It is an absolute gem and has earned the holy grail status in my make up collection.  

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter