Review | Stila Eyes are the Window Spirit Palette

Stila Eyes are the window palette,
Stila Eyes are the window palette,
Stila Eyes are the window palette,
Stila Eyes are the window palette swatches
It is absolutely no secret that I love a Stila eye palette. They are probably one of the best formulated eye shadows I have come across, so when I found their Eyes are Window Collection online, I knew I had to get my hands on one of the palettes. There are three to choose from Soul, Spirit, Mind and Body. I went for the palette Spirit.


Typically for me, Spirit is an neutral palette with a mix of purple shades for a nice mix. It has a mix of both shimmery and matte shades, which is perfect if you like using one palette for an over all look.

The formula as expected from Stila is beautiful. Intensely buttery and highly pigmented, they are easy to blend and create a good eye look with (something that is a godsend for me as my skills are non existent). I usually use the matte brown shade over the lid before applying a shimmer shade and then I go in with Kitten on the inner corners. Kitten is a Stila classic and I am so glad it is included in this palette.

Aside from neutrals I fell in love with the shade Pigalle, which is a nice deep purple with some gold shimmer in it. It is so beautiful and perfect for a summery smokey eye.

I find the best way to apply these shadows is with a packing brush and then work them in with a blending brush to complete the eye look.

If you watched my haul video, you will also know I was in awe with the packaging. As much as I love the other shadows and palettes I own from Stila, their packaging is not what entices me to buy them. With the Eyes to the Window collection, the deep gold and embossed S had me swooning slightly (ok, ok, it had me swooning a lot) and makes for a great gift for a make up lover or just a treat on pay day.

Price wise, this palette is £30, which for the quality of the shadows and packaging, you really do get your moneys worth. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter