Review | Max Factor Creme Puff Blush





Slowly but surely, I am becoming a slight blush hoarder. I have no idea where this came from but I do have a small collection.

The latest one to make place in my drawer is from Max Factor and it is their new Creme Puff Blushe. These launched early last month and looked so pretty, I knew I needed to give it a swatch. After that one swatch,  I was sold.

I have the shade Seductive Pink, as you can see, it is dual tone blush which reminds me of the Hourglass Ambiant lighting blushes which made me happy because it is more than half the price.

Seductive Pink is a mid tone pink shade which helps warm up my skin tone, making me look healthy and adds a bit of life back in to skin. The formula resembles that of high end blushes. Pigmented, buildable, long lasting and finely milled. I have been wearing this during the fierce winds and it does not feel dry on skin, nor does it look cakey. It allows my skin to still have a dewy edge to it which I like.

As you can see from the swatch there is a nice subtle sheen which is perfect for spring and summer when you want a subtle glow. As cliche as it sounds it does give a lit from within look to it. If you do like a barely there highigher look this will be all you need. I have worn a highlighter on top but it is personal preference.

Some of you may disagree, but I also really love the packaging. There is something classic, chic and slightly vintage about it. It is not too over the top, it is durable and makes the point while letting the product speak for itself too.

Overall, I feel Max Factor are getting their blushes spot on. The cream blushes are one of their first products I fell in love with and now their new Creme Puff Blush

Boots have a special deal on with Max Factor at the moment so it is the perfect time to get your hands on it if you are interested. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter