Review | In the Buff Rockstar Blush






Mineral make up was one of the first pieces of make up I invested in. I bought the Bare Minerals starter kit.

Rockstar* is a mineral blush from the brand In the Buff. It is a nice light rosy pink shade. I find pink shades lift my face up a little bit and give my face a healthy look to them. 

The way I applied this blush was by placing some in the kid and swirling my stippling brush in the lid. I found this the best way to apply mineral make up in general. The pigmentation of this blush is lovely. It doesn't look like much but as it is in mineral form you can build it up easily. 

Unfortunately the shade  is actually a tad bit light for my skintone but I do like it and have enjoyed using this. I did find this a bit dry so if you have oily or Normal and Combination skin this will work great as it has a bit more lasting power to cream blushes and some powder blushes. 

In the bluff is a pretty impressive brand producing vegan friendly sustainable make up. If you are looking in to that kind of make up, I really rate them. The packaging  is great and the price range is something that appeals to me. When most people think of mineral and vegan make up a lot of people tend to think high end and I feel In the Buff is actually reasonably priced. 

The Rockstar blush retails for £17:00 but you grab a sample for just £2:50.

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter