Review | Illamasqua Laid Blush

Illamasqua has always been one of those elusive brands that I wanted to venture in too but had no idea where to start. My first purchase from them was their Magnetism Lipstick.

They recently had there winter sale so I decided to do some research. I knew I wanted to try one of their blushes so out of the shades they had on sale, I went for the shade Laid.

Laid is a cream blush. It is a beautiful pink shade, which looks quite bright in the pan but really applies quite sheer on the skin.

Formula wise, it is one of my favourites, highly pigmented you can created an out there blush look or you can apply a tiny amount blending it very thoroughly in to the skin for a very natural look. 

It is long lasting, I have been wearing this to work most days to give my cheeks a nice everyday healthy glow and still feel like it is on at the end of the day.

One of the other reasons I have been loving using this is because of the scent. It is fresh sweet vanilla. I don't usually mind what a blush smells like but if it has a fresh delightful undertone to it, it makes a difference.

The Blush on sale was roughly £10:75, making it half price. I am really impressed with the Illamasqua sale. The discounts absolutely blew me away. If you are wanting to try out the brand but want to check it out before investing in it fully I would highly recommend keeping an eye out for their sales. I am already excited for the next one!


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter