Review | Benefit Roller Lash mascara








Roll up Roll up! Incase you have not herd yet, Benefit Cosmetics are launching a new mascara this month. The Roller Lash mascara has come to town to give your lashes the curls it craves.

The Roller lash mascara* has a unique wand. It's nice and small which is great for me because I have quite small inward eyes. The brush allowed me to apply the mascara right in to the roots of the lashes as well as getting in to those pesky corner. 

It has been designed with mini hooked in the bristles which grab on to your lashes to help curl your lashes with ease which sounds scary but they are designed in such a way unless someone told you, chances are you would not know. 

As expected from Benefit who are known for their Mascaras the formula is on point. Deep black and not too dry but not a mascara I would say is wet either. It is very much a happy medium which makes me very happy. It is very long lasting. my eyes look huge and alert all day.

I have been using this for a while for now and I have to say I didn't know my lashes could curl like this. I am not an avid eye lash curler user but this mascara has shown me what curling my lashes could do! My eyes look wider and I was impressed that the curls stay intact all day.

Compared to Benefit They're Real mascara it is not as thick and voluminous but just as flattering and eye catching. In fact both mascaras together would probably make my ultimate mascara! 

It is set to be released at the end of the month but if you want a sneaky peak there is a mini version exclusively available when you buy a copy of Elle Magazine. (Which side note has some great articles in it ) 

Are you looking forward to trying out this new mascara? 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter