Top Tip Friday | Shopping your stash

With so many beauty products out there in the market it can be quite tempting to keep buying and buying the newest thing. There is nothing wrong with that and I would be a hypocrite if I said I wasn't a victim of that but from time to time it is a good idea to take a step back and see what you have in your collection.

My make up collection is actually not that big but I tend to get stuck in a rut. When that happens I take a look and rediscover old favourites so today I thought I would share with you some of the things I have been picking up.

Revlon Matte Balm | Buy Here
You know how I liked these. I still think they are fabulous and as far as the Jumbo lip pencils on the high street, these are still the best. If you like velvet matte formulas these are worth trying. My only niggle is I wish I could sharpen it.

Sleek Matte Me | Buy Here
If you like the idea of Lime Crime velvetines, this is a great alternative. It is slightly more easier to get a hold of in the UK. I prefer the bolder shades in this range compared to the lighter ones. The pink one came on a little bit patchy at first. The consistency is one that I love. It comes with a doe foot applicator which does get in to the corner of the lips easily. You do have to be careful when applying this as it sets straight away and is ridiculously hard to get off. If you want a bold lip for a special occasion this would be one to look in too.

ESPA Mandarin lip balm | Buy Here
The harsh winter has given me dry lips. I kind of misplaced (ie lost) my Blistex daily lip conditioner and wanted to prime my lips. Most of my other lip balms are too slippery to do this but I found this lip balm from ESPA and fell back head over heals in love with it. It is now going back next to bedside table.

NARS Orgasm Blush | Buy Here
I owe the NARS Virtual Domination Palette. NARS Orgasm was actually the first blush I owned from NARS and my only until this palette. It is a nice everyday flush of pink with good colour pay off. I would say at £21 it is a lot of money to spend but the shade range from NAR is incredible and they do last on your cheeks all day. This particular one has dried up slightly at the top which pains me a little.

Overall, I am really glad I gave all of these a second chance.

If you are going out this weekend challenge yourself to see what you have lurking in your make up drawers. You may be surprised.



Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter