Review | Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara Ultra Black






Bourjois is known for it's affordable base products but they also have a good stance when it comes to mascara, so when they recently launched there Volume 1 Seconde Mascara in the ultra black formula, I knew  I had to give it a go. The ultra black had me sold.

I really like the wand of the mascara. It is a great size for my eyes and can easily reach those lashes that bigger mascara wands are unable too. This means it can coat the lashes right to the roots and can be applied without worrying mascara will get everywhere.

The formula is slightly on the wet side but it works well with the brush as the product is distributed evenly. It allows for my lashes to get the big length and volume I would like in my lashes. Some wet formula's I really do not get on with but this was great to use. -p

I would say it was not as ultra black as I would like but I say this about most mascaras. I would have preferred there to be a bit more volume over all but I did enjoy using this and liked the over all look it have my eye. It helped my eyes look open and more awake. 

Have you tried any Bourjois mascaras? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter