Review | Barry M Lip Liners

I have always loved a good lip liner. I think they make a great base for any lip look. I generally stick to my fair new favourites (Gosh and Urban Decay fyi) but one of my best friends recommended I tried the lip liners from Barry M.

I have to admit, I was sceptical. After not getting along with the Rimmel version of these, I had a bad feeling, but my friend is a make up artist and I trusted her judgement. As usual Boots had an offer on (Good ole Boots) So I decided on two shades. A deep brown shade (Shade 6) and a nice bright red shade (Shade 3).

The Barry M lip liners are your traditional lip liners. There is no special formula or trick to these. I have to say so far, I am pleasantly surprised. I use them to overdraw my lips very slightly as well as fill out my entire lips.

You may think that the lip liners would dry your lips and I have to say that is not the case. They apply easily, without any tugging and help your lipstick stay on all day.

I do still prefer my velvet matte formulas as I find them slightly more easier to apply all over the lips however if you are fan of overdrawing your lips or just traditional lip liners in general for just £2:99 I would give these a go. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter