Review | Maybelline Colour Drama lipstick - Keep it Classy




I seem to be on a lip pencil craze at the moment don't I? The latest one in my collection is very purse friendly and comes from Maybelline. They recently launched their Colour Drama Lipsticks and I got the shade Keep It Classy.

Keep it Classy is a nice rose pink (Kylie Jenner esque?) jumbo lip pencil and is perfect for a day at work or school.

It glides on really comfortably and with ease on the lip allowing you control when you put it on so you can get in to the nooks and crannies of your lips.

The first thing I noticed is that unlike the other lip pencils I have, it is not completely matte. There is a slight sheen to it making it more hydrating on the lips. If you don't usually like this and perfer matte formula's to this I would still give it a try as it isn't slippery and still clings nicely to the lips nicely. I am a matte girl and found this great to use.

I will say it doesn't last as long as the other lip pencils. As soon as you eat it does come off, however I don't find this bothered me as I usually like to re-apply my lipstick during the day anyway and when it fades it doesn't go everywhere, it just fades evenly on the lips.

Many people have compared this to NARS lip pencils but I do think they are different. They both have different formula, so it is worth getting if you have one and thinking about the other.

For those of you with asian skin tones, this is a perfect pinky Kylie Jenner shade which is on trend at the moment.

They retails for £4:99 and Maybelline cosmetics are 3 for 2 at the moment so you can nab a couple of shades. (I have my eyes on the purple shade) 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter