Review | Make Up Revolution Flawless Palette







By now, many of you will be aware of the brand make up revolution which has recently hit Superdrug recently. It is a very affordable good quality make up brand. Recently, I found a stand at my local store and excitedly picked up this eye shadow palette called Flawless.

The Flawless Palette has 32 shades with a wide range of neutral shades from golds and pinks to more smoky shades such as plums and blacks. It contains a mix of matte, shimmers and slight glittery shades which is rare in any eye shadow palette and allows you to create a full eye look either for an evening out or for a day in the office.

I was really impressed with the pigmentation of these shadows. They are easy to apply and blend easily on the lids. There is some fallout in the pan but that doesn't transfer to the lids. The shades blend well in to each other when using a crease shade with a base shade as I have done. You can build up the colour intensity or keep it low key depending on the look you are going for which is why I like it. I have been wearing this to work for the past couple of weeks and have been really enjoying them.

Longevity wise, the shadows last all day. The first time I wore this, I was really surprised to see that when it came to take my make up at the end of the day it was still in place which impressed me.

The formula of these shadows are not as buttery as the higher end brands but still soft on the lids and do not crease. I wear a primer on the lids and the shadows work really well with them. I did find a difference in the matte shades and the shimmer shades. The pigmentation of the lighter matte shades was slightly disappointing compared to the intense pigmentation of the shimmer shades. My favourite shades at the moment are the more bronzy shades as they suit my lids more.

For £8 this is a real bargain, perfect for a gift if you know make up lovers or if you just want to experiment with different eye looks.

I am going to be doing some eye looks over the next few weeks with this palette so let me know if you have any shades in particular you want me to use.

Have you tried anything from Make up Revolution? What should I try next? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter