Review | Stila Mocha Chip Eye Shadow Trio






Stila is a brand I have only ventured in too a couple of times but I absolutely love. I absolutely adore their eye shadows. They are high quality, very pigmented, soft and probably one of the best formula's I have come across. So when I found their new Ice Cream collection I knew I had to get my hands on it.

I chose the Stila trio in Mocha Chip which is a nice warn toned neutral palette which helps you create you a nice wearable eye look.

It has a deep brown shade with a slight shimmer. I use this as a base and mainly in the crease to give my eyes some definition as they are quite small. I think go in with the middle gold toned shimmer shade on the full lid to brighten my eyes up a little bit and give it a nice colour. The pink shade goes in to my inner corners to stop me from looking a sleep and more awake. This was very handy as it had all three shades you would need to do a quick eye look when you're in a rush in the morning.

The shadows as I already hinted at are easy to apply, they blend in well together, and are extremely long lasting. I have worn this from 7:30am till 10:00pm and it has legitimately stayed put all day without creasing or diminishing in colour.

I love the pigmentation of the shadows too as it's impact is very subtle yet full at the same time. There are two others in the collection both of which are more cool toned of you prefer more cool toned eye looks.

Packaging wise, it is the cutest yummy eye shadow trio. I have a feeling using this in the morning before work will make my morning that bit more better.

 I could gush about these eye shadows all day but for now I will say this if you haven't tried Stila Eye shadows I would. They are not too expensive and are worth spending the investment in.

The Ice Cream Collection can be found on Feel Unique for £18.

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter