Review | NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella





Being a lip junkie I have had plenty of lip products on my wishlist to try one of those has been the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencils. So after literally years of yearning I grabbed the shade Cruella,

Cruella is nice red shade which is perfect for this time of year. I would say it is a true red. Not overly blue toned or orange toned which is a bonus as it means it will flatter many of our skin tones.

It is a jumbo lip pencil which you use to fill out your entire lips leaving you with  stunning clean crisp lips. I fell in love with this the moment it touched my lips. It was so easy to apply. It did not drag on catch on the lips, neither was it too big to get in to the corner of my lips. It slotted in really easily.

Cruella is fantastic for those of you who want to try a red lip during the day or at an event where there will be lots of conversation and drinks. It lasts all day without moving around on your lips and fades only after I have had a meal.

What I love about this is how comfortable it feels on the lips. It doesn't dry up on you the way some lip pencils can. Instead your lips feel comfortable the way you would expect a velvet matte formula to be. It contains vitamin E so it ensures your lips don't become prune like and shrivel up during the day from becoming dry.

It is a great day to night transition piece as it slot nicely in a handbag or make up bag without taking up too much room.

There is nothing I love more than a good fuss free matte lip product and I already want to go back for more. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter