Review | Maybelline Leather Effects colour tattoo in Creamy Beige





You all know I am in love with the regular Maybelline Colour Tattoo's so when I saw there leather effects formulas launched over here I was more than just a little bit excited.

The Leather Effects 24 hour Colour Tattoo's are the latest to join the 24 hour Colour tattoo line. I spied them on American blogs a while back and they have finally made their way to the UK.

I got the shade, which is a nice matte brown/taupe shade. I am not usually a matter person but I was really drawn to this. I thought it would be a nice matte shade as a base for the rest of my eye look to sit on.

Like you would expect the formula is on point. It is creamy, easy to apply and blend. It doesn't mess up the rest of your make up. In fact I have been using instead of my primer as I found my other shadow stays put for the entire day with it on. The other day I had to have my eye up on for at least 12 hours. I used this as a base and it lasted all day. I was very impressed.

It isn't everyday I come across a matte eye shadow I like but this is one. As far as I know in the UK we can only get two shades (The entire 24 colour tattoo is more expansive in the states) and I plan to get my hands on the other which is a nice purple/ plum shade perfect for this time of year.

All Maybeline make up is on 3 for 2 at the moment so it is a good time to stock up. (I mention a few Maybeline products in my latest haul video if you want any more ideas) At £4:99 a piece it won't break the bank and is a useful addition to your make up collection. 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter