Review | Loreal Colour Riches Mono Eye shadow




So I am a bit late on the bandwagon to the latest eye shadow from Loreal and I have no idea why. I fell in love with their infalliable range which I have previously talked about so I got a tad bit excited when they released their mono eye shadows.

The Loreal colour riche mono eye shadows come an a variety of beautiful colours. I grabbed the shade 500 gold mania which is a nice shimmery gold colour.

Loreal know eye shadows. The pigmentation of these is not just some of the best of the high street, I actually think it rivals some of the higher end brands too. There is no fall out from the shadows and it doesn't go everywhere in the packaging which I love. It generally feels like you are applying something very luxurious on your eyes. The intensity and gel like formula of the shadow put this collection up with Stila and Urban Decay eye shadows.

I have worn Gold Mania on my lids all day from 7:30am till 8:00pm and the colour lasted all day without creasing. It glided smoothly on the lids and stayed there till I needed to remove it at the end of the day. The colour is actually a lot similar to my favourite shade half baked from Urban Decay so if you are on a budget but have always wanted to give it a try I would highly recommend this.

Packaging wise, there are mix reactions. I have seen shadows from this range on blogs where the packaging has come apart. I have to say I haven't had that problem and really enjoy the sleek new compact the shadow come in. As well as being light weight They are not too small or too big giving you the right amount of product.

The mono eye shadows come in 24 colours and a variety of finishes including matte, nudes and chameleon. I swatched many of them. Al of them are good quality but my favourite has to be the Luminere and Matte finishes.  I am usually more of a palette girl but for £5.49 I will be picking up some shades from the range.

Have you tried any colours from this range? I think I may give their quads a try next!


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter