Review | Real Techniques Expert Face Brush





After lusting after it for what seemed like an eternity I purchased the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush and let me tell you, I kicked myself for waiting for so long to get my hands on it.

The Expert Face brush is used to apply your foundation or tinted moisturiser and aims to give you a flawless complexion. Let me tell you now it does exactly that. It doesn't leave streaks in your face, it blends your foundation in to your skin easily and takes very little time in doing so.

In comparison to the buffing brush from Real Techniques (which I also love) the head on this brush is a lot more smaller so you can get to more precise areas easily. I have a small round head and find this allows me to take my time in getting a cleaner accurate finish for my base.

The brush itself is very soft and cushions your face so if you have sensitive skin, you are definitely safe to use this. It has the classic gold tinned handle making sure the synthetic hairs on the brush don't fall out and loosen up when you wash them.

As it is a dual fibre brush, a little product goes a long way. I only need the smallest amount of my tinted moisturiser and it gives me the coverage I need. Most brushes I have found use a lot more product than they would if you use your fingers but that doesn't happen with the Expert Face Brush.

According the lovely PixiWoo sisters who founded the amazing brush range, the expert face brush is a best seller (as well as being their personal favourites) and I can 100% see why.

Superdrug and Boots sell The Expert Face Brush for just £9.99 and you can usually find some offer with it too.

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter