Review | First Impressions Benefit Cosmetics Stay don't Stray Primer





Hey there my loves, I have another first impressions review for you today. An eye primer is an essential part of my routine when applying eye shadows. Finding the right one for you can be slightly tricky depending on your skin type. I am quite lucky in the fact I have normal skin on my lids so can get away with most eye primers.

I was excited to receive a sample of the Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer in my Birchbox as I had my eye on it for it for a while and I have to say I am not disappointed.

The primer is a delight to use. The formula is light which I like as it means it doesn't weight my eye lids down and it doesn't feel tight like other primers can. I like that I can apply this, have it work and not feel like I have too much product on my face.

I also like that it comes in two shades. I have the lighter shade which works ok for my skin tone but there is also a medium deep shade.  It blends easily in to the skin without comprising the colour of the shadows you are about to apply on your lids. Even on my skin tone I found it blended in well and was undetectable under my eye look.

Your eye shadow literally sticks to the primer meaning you get better colour pay off so perfect if you are doing your eye make up for a special occasion.

I only need the tiniest amount per use to this little tube has lasted me a while. Over all I really like this primer and if you struggle with eye shadow staying on your lids I would give this a go.

Benefits Stay Don't Stray primer retails for £20.50 putting it on the higher end of eye primers but Benefit do cute adorable sets with this small sample if you want to try it out before purchasing it full size.



Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,