Review | Revlon Cream Blush in Charmed Enchanment




Hey there my loves, I know I have spoken about Revlon a lot recently but they have been hitting it out of the park with their newest launches. Alongside their new Colour Burst matte balms, they added a new shade to their cream blush line in the shade Charmed Enchanment.

Charmed Enchantment is a nice nice subtle dusty pink shade. Not bright but not dark, making it perfect, if you prefer a natural flush to your cheeks.

The formula is slightly different to what I am use too. It is a cream to powder finish meaning it is wearable for most skin types. It provides you with the feeling of a cream blush without you having to worry it will come off or that you look too shiny. It doesn't dry matte either so does not accentuate dry skin.

Another thing I enjoy with this formula is that it blends easily on to the skin. I can apply this with a brush (Ideally a stippling or buffing brush) or use my fingers if I want a bit more colour. Both methods, work well, and are fuss free.

The lasting power of the blush is impressive too, I have worn this all day, and still have a natural flush to my

Overall, if you are just starting to dip your toes in to cream blushes, this is a great one to start with. For £7.99 You cannot go wrong.

Have you tried any blushes by Revlon?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,