Review | Michel Mercier professional detangling brush





Hey my sweets, I am very excited to share with you this review today. I have been wanting to get my hands on this brush for the longest time and when I did, I was not disappointed.

For as long as I can remember I have on the hunt for a brush that would tame and look after my thick frizzy hair. I know people rave about the tangle teezer but in all honestly, I didn't think it would work well and for the price, would frustrate me.

About six months ago, I came across the Michel Mercier brush and I have been wrestling with the idea of purchasing it ever since. When I saw it in TK Maxx for £7.99 (half price) I knew it had to be mine.

The Michel Mercier detangling brush is a specially designed brush containing 426 plastic bristles which are all different sizes making it easy to work in the hair and not as harsh.

One of the reasons I adore this brush is because my hair does not fall out when using it compared to the ones I have used in the past. It simply glides with ease even after the shower without tugging at the knots in my hair.

I love the astethic of the brush too. It looks humungous and heavy but it very light and very easy to use. You could carry it in your bag without it weighing you down. Compared to other brushes I have used in the past, the durability is incredible, I could travel abroad with this and not worry it would break. I can see it lasting me a good few years.

As I mentioned I have the one for thick hair but they have brushes for all hair types.

If you suffer from tangled hair, sore head when you brush and tug at your hair this is worth trying.

The TK Maxx in Manchester currently has this on sale fro £7.99 so it may be worth checking the beauty isles in your nearest store but it can be a bit of a hit and miss depending on how big the store is. I did manage to find it at Sainsbury's for £8.66. Slightly more expensive than an average brush but so worth it.

Let me know if you have tried the Michel Mercier brush and let me know what you think.

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,