Review | Loreal Miss Manga Mascara





Hi there my loves, It has been a hot minute since I have tried a new mascara and with my never ending wish list I thought it was about time to make a start on them.

The first one I tried is the Loreal, Miss Manga Mascara, despite the mixed reviews on this, I was really excited to give this a go.

From the start, I will say, it may take a couple of applications to get use to the mascara. The wand is flexible and bendy unlike most mascaras on the market, which means it can smudge if you apply it on a rush.

I wouldn't let the brush put you off, the more I used it, the more I got use to it and liked the mascara on the whole.

The formula is one of the best I have seen. It is intense black, adding thickness along, with volume to your lashes.

One of the reasons the mascara went from one I disliked to one I like was the finish. Despite a little bit of difficulty, I am in love with the finish the mascara gives. My lashes look big, healthy and open my eyes.

Overall, the mascara has it's hits and misses. It is all down to personal preference (as with most mascara's) but if you like trying new mascara's and find this on offer (currently on 3 for 2 or on it's own for £8.99) . I would give it a go.


Which mascara should I try next? Let me know! 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,