Review | Urban Decay Naked Three Palette







Hello lovelies, I have an exciting review for you today, before I start though, a big shoutout needs to go to my sister for getting me delicious palette for my birthday this year. (I was severely spoilt!)

Ever since I saw this palette, I knew I needed to get my hands on it. Unlike the first two Naked Palettes, which contain mainly gold/ soft brown neutral shades, the Naked Three Palette is built from a collection of pink and soft hues.

As to be expected from Urban Decay, the eye shadows and highly pigmented and extremely buttery making it apply on the lids. Personally, I do not need to wear an eye primer with this palette although I do 90% of the time as I think eye primers are very useful for any look.

One thing I like about the palette is that it contains come matte shades such as Nooner (which is a lovely deep rose shade)  as well as the shimmery shades such as Dust and Liar. It means I can travel with this palette if I choose too and not have to stick with one eye look.

The palette is wearable for a party or an evening out but also great for a day event. The palette starts with the lightest shade perfect for a light eye bold lip look working towards the darker shades which can be used for a party smokey eye.

I also really like the packaging, unlike some of the make up in my collection, I have no hesitation in carrying this around with me in my bag. The solid rose gold case is sturdy, chic and durable so a useful palette to take on holiday with you.

If you are a fan of the Urban Decay Naked Palette and wondering if there is enough difference between this and the first two palettes I would have to say yes it is. unlike the first two which are really similar the pink hue shades make this stand out.

I will be doing a make up monday looks post with this palette soon so keep an eye out for that.

The Urban Decay Naked Three Palette currently retails for £37.00.

Have you tried the Naked Three palette?



Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,