Review | First Impressions Weleda Skin Food




Happy Thursday, with the harsh weather a lot of us are experiencing recently I am very excited to share with you my latest skincare find. It is something that I received in my November Birchbox. I've herd Fleur De Force rave about Weleda Skin Food so when my skin became drier than usual I was very excited to give it a go.

Weleda Skin Food is a natural very thick cream. It is perfect for those who suffer from dry, dehydrated and even eczema. The texture reminds me of a thick hand cream so it is not something that I would use on my face but perfect for the rest of the body.

I use this on my hands, arms and feet at the end of each day and found it to be really effective. Due to religious reasons I am constantly washing my arms and feet so this adds the moisture back in to them.

The one thing I will say is that the scent is herbal which can be quite strong however it disappears very quickly and the effects make it worth it.

I have to admit I was so impressed with this, I was devestated when this ran out and I am about to purchase this full size. Considering it is a German skincare brand it is readily available to get in the UK online.

Unlike most effective skincare it doesn't cost a lot. A 75ml bottle retails for £9.25 on Look Fantastic

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , ,