Review | Eyeko Skinny mini eyeliner




Hey there beauties, now I will warn you this liner will come up a lot but that is because I am absolutely in love with it.

I received the Eyeko Mini skinny liquid eye liner in this months Birchbox and have to say it is the most impressive thing from them yet. I have been itching to try the brand (who Alexa Chung credits for her amazing eyes) for the longest time and it did not disappoint.

The eye liner is everything Eyeko claims that it is. The nib is the perfect length to create both thick and fine lines with precision and ease. It is perfect if you are new to the world of liquid eyeliner.

I have the shade black which is nice and intense - exactly the way in which I like it. The full size version comes in the shades purple and blue if you like experimenting with different colours. I am a bit boring though and prefer sticking to simple black.

When I wear this, I have it on for most of the day. I have a serious case of rubbing my eye lids and I am pleased that this formula is long lasting but also smudge proof.

Ingredients wise Eyeko say this is paraben free and contains sodium hyaloranate to add to its moisturising qualities. So if you have dry or sensitive eyes this is perfect for you.

Before using this, I stayed away from liquid eye liner. I found it to be too much of a pain and time consuming. Since testing this I have been using it everyday and it takes me two minutes.

I don't normally say I will be repurchasing a product because as a person who loves collecting make up and being a blogger I like experimenting with different formulas and brands but I like this enough to say I will 100% be getting this eye liner again.

Now I have the same eye liner as Alexa Chung, maybe it is time to get the messy hair look down too :P 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , ,