Review | Benefit Watt's up highlighter


Hey there beauties, if there is a hole in my make up collection it would be the lack of highlighters. Up until this purchase I owned one lonely powder highlighter which I like but I wanted a change.

If you read my blog, you will know, I am a fan of cream products so after countless swatching visits to the Benefit counter I took the plunge and brought their famous Watt's Up cream highlighter.

Watt's up is a golden cream shade which is perfect if you are a sunkissed glow. The first thing I will say is the application of this is really user friendly. I apply it straight from the stick on to the bridge of my nose and the tops of my cheeks. A little goes a long way but it is very buildable for those special occasion when you want to amp up the glow slightly.

I blend in the product with my fingers, but it comes with a sponge applicator at the other end of the stick, which can be a bit harsh on the skin but works incredibly well at blending it in to the skin.

As with all Benefits products, the packaging is cute and adorable. It is very compact and sturdy, so perfect for travelling and the, perfect addition to a girls make up bag.

Overall Benefit's Watt's up highlighter gives a flawless golden finish which lasts all day. It currently retails at £24.50 at all Benefit counters.

Do you have a favourite cream highlighter?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , , ,