Vichy Idealia life serum




Hey sweeties, hope your week is going well. I want to share with a product I have absolutely been loving over the past month.

I have herd of French skincare brand Vichy before but have never tried anything from them. That was until I was able to give their Idealia life serum* a go.

First of all I am going to get this out of the way, how adorable is the packaging? I love the pink and silver. The fact that it has pump also makes it extremely user friendly. It is nice and girly as well as looking chic.

Now, on to the actual serum. Let me say, I am really impressed with how my skin has taken to this. The formula is lightweight and gentle making it great for all skin types. It is very moisturising and hydrating which is perfect for this time of year. I use this in the evening instead of my moisturiser and wake up with soft skin. My bedroom is in the attic which can get cold and dry out my skin in the winter.

You can also use this in the morning. I don't put on make up for at least 2 hours after I have woken up so I can use this as well as my moisturiser but you can just use this instead if you wash your face and then put your make up on straight away.

If you are lazy and want to add a serum in to your skincare routine this is a good place to start as if you have normal or combination skin you can essentially skip wearing a moisturiser and just apply this after washing your face.

The price for this is fantastic too. It retails at £29.50 on Escentuals website which is really reasonable for a good quality serum.

Have you been trying any new serums this month?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter


Labels: , , ,