Bourjois Happy Light luminous serum primer




Happy Thursday my loves, now if there is one drugstore brand that has been lacking in my make up collection, it would have be Bourjois. Not because I don't like them but mainly due to the fact I had no idea where to start.

That all changed when I ran out of my Laura Mercier Radiance primer. Bourjois had released their Happy light range at the perfect time. I herd a lot about it so I decided on one of my many trips to Boots to try it and instantly liked it. I usually dislike drugstore primers because they tend to make me feel really dry so I was pleased that I enjoyed this.

Bourjois Happy Light Serum Primer claims to illuminate and hydrate the face. I have to say I agree. Even on make up free errand days I will apply this to hydrate my skin and give it a boost.

The formula is light and more of a moisturising consistency compared to others on the drugstore market. It has a pink tone to it which is due to the illuminating qualities of the primer.

It is 15ml, which may not sound a lot but you only need a couple of pumps of it per application so it will last a long time.

I have normal to dry skin which this is targeted for and find it works well. It prevents my tinted moisturiser from sticking to any dry areas I may have had previously and all my other make up sits perfectly well on it.

One thing a primer needs is lasting power and although this is not something I particularly worry about it is not something I have had to worry about.  I usually have a full face of make up with this on from 6.30am - 7.30pm (for work)  and found it to last in great condition.

If you are looking for a budget illuminating primer, you really cannot go wrong with this. I purchased this at £7.99 which was an introductory price but you can find it at Boots (where they currently have a 3 for 2 and Superdrug. Enjoy!

What is your primer of choice at the moment? Have you tried any of Happy Light range? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , ,