Skincare Sunday - What's in my shower









Happy Sunday my loves, I hope you all have a great week ahead. Today, I thought I would show you what skincare bits I am currently using in the shower. I love reading these kind of posts as I end up finding something new I would like to try so I hope you enjoy reading this!

First off I'll tell you about the shampoo and conditioner I am using ATM. I've mentioned these both before so I won't dwell on them too much. For shampoo my Neal and Wolf cleansing shampoo* is still going strong. Conditioner wise my Aussie Miracle Moist conditioner has been repurchased and is currently being used. This combination works wonders for my hair and I love how it feels after I have used them.

Then it is time to focus on the body. Can you tell I love a bit of Soap & Glory? I first use the clean on me body wash. This is definitely worth looking in too if you want to try something from the bath range. I am going to be doing a review on it but for now let me say, it smells amazing, works well and lasts for the longest time. To me those are the main elements of a shower wash and Soap & Glory do it well.

As I mentioned in previous post using a scrub has become an essential to me. I reviewed the Soap & Glory breakfast scrub which I am using at the moment. You can see the review here but let me tell you this is the best scrub I have used. It is exfoliating and moisturising perfect for clearing up dry skin.

A new scrub I have been trying is by a company called St Grapes. They have some of the most beautiful looking products. I've got dry skin on the heels of my feet so I started to include their Ancient Foot Scrub* in to my bath routine. I've only used it a few times so far but I am really enjoying it.

And there you have it! that is what I have been using in the shower recently. Like most people it does change every now and then but I am quite happy with this mix of products and I look forward to using them all each time I go in to the shower.

What are your favourite bath products of the moment? 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter



Labels: , , , ,