Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 470 Glam Plum Fulham









Morning beauties. I am always on the look out for a new lipstick. I have to admit due to my obsessions I can have high expectations when it comes to lipsticks. It takes a certain lipstick to have me saying wow.

One brand that has been on fire is Rimmel. Their recent releases have been on point. They have repackaged and added to their moisture renew lipstick line in time for winter with some berry/ bold shades. I saw pictures of them and knew I had to go and swatch them. I ended up with a wish list as long as my arm of shades I would like to buy and purchased the shade Glam Plum Fulham.

Glam Plum Fulham is a deep purple berry toned lipstick perfect for the colder months. The first thing I noticed was the pigmentation of this lipstick. The colour is intense perfect if like me you enjoy a bold lip but can be sheered and buildable for those of you who want some colour but not as striking.

As the name suggests it is a moisturising lipstick. My lips feel nourished when I wear this which is usually something I associate with colours running all over the place but that isn't the case with this lipstick line. I have eaten with this lipstick on and although the colour fades it does so elegantly and you don't have to rush to the bathroom to reapply it!

The lasting power of these lipstick are good. I have worn this lipstick for 3-4hours and I found it stayed on without me feeling like it was coming off.

If you are looking for some new winter shades or want to experiment more with some new colours on your lips without spending your entire wallet these are a really good option. I will definitely be keeping an eye out and buying more shades from this line.

They are currently on sale for £6.49 at all Rimmel stands which to me is a perfect price for an impulse treat on a hard day.

Have you tried any of the new Rimmel Launches? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter



Labels: , , ,