Gosh velvet Matte lip liner - Cardinal Red






Hello my loves, now I thought I had my lip liners sussed out. I found one that I loved and I figured that was that. How wrong was I? being the beauty obsessive that I am it wasn't long before I wanted to test out some other lip liners.

I had never tried anything from Gosh Cosmetics before but I have herd a lot about them and when I saw some good reviews of their  new lip liners I decided to give them a go and I so glad I did.

The Gosh Velvet Matte Lip liner comes in various colours. The one I chose was Cardinal Red which is a deep berry shade as that was the shade missing from my collection.

The first thing I noticed was the smoothness of the nib. Instead of being sharp it was buttery soft. I found this made it easier to apply on the entire lip (which I prefer to do).

The shade is perfect for winter as it goes with pretty much all deep berry toned lip shades. (If you are a fan of the famous Rimmel KM 107 lipstick this goes really well with it)

As you expect from a lip liner the wear time of this is very impressive I can eat and it may fade slightly but still stays there and in perfect place.

I wear these lip liners in two ways either on it's own with a lip balm as it can be drying (again expected from a lip liner its why they stay in place) or underneath a lipstick to keep it in place. It works wonderfully in both situations.

You do need to sharpen this as it is not retractable which I actually prefer as I find retractable lip liners a bit disappointing.

I only have one of these at the moment but they are sold in Superdrug for £5.99 and I will definitely be picking up more shades as soon as possible.

Have you tried these new lip liners from Gosh? 

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter


Labels: , , , ,