ESPA Mandarin Lip Balm




Hi there my loves. I thought I would introduce you to a brand that is relatively new to me but I have loved everything I have tried from them so far.

ESPA is a high end Skincare brand they do everything from cleansers to body washes. I first became familiar with them at the Fabb event in Manchester and I was really impressed.

I was invited to their counter at the beauty. Bazaar in the Harvey Nichols (Liv) to find out more. Everyone was so lovely and one of the things that intrigued me was the Lip Balm.

First of all the packaging is exquisite. My pictures do not do it justice. The attention to detail is phenomenal.

The lip balm is perfect for the colder months. I've had dry lips recently and this has helped keep them moisturised. The scent of mandarin is not overpowering so if you are worried about it havin a strong scent do not worry you will be fine with this. 

I have also been using this under matte lipsticks to prevent the colour from getting in to any cracks. The consistency isn't slippery making it perfect for this. I've dubbed it my lipstick lip balm. 

Want some more good news? For those of you who like lip balms it comes at a purse friendly £10 which is a similar price to some high street versions so definitely worth getting. You can find it here

Do you have a winter staple lip balm? 


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , ,