The body shop Camomile waterproof eye & lip make up remover.








































Happy Tuesday! I hope you are well! let me know what exciting things you have planned today in the comments.

Today, I thought I would share with you all a recent discovery. The body shop I have to admit is a recent love of mine. I have a lot more to see from them and will be stocking up soon! A couple of weeks ago I ran out of my make up remover and after some research decided to give this one a try.

The one thing I look for in an eye make up remover is sensitivity. The skin around your eyes is soft and harsh eye make up removers can cause havoc especially if you already have sensitive skin. Body shop have done extremely well that all skin types can use this. It is honestly the softest eye make up remover I have the pleasure to try.

It is a two part remover which means it is a mix of water and oil and for it to work you need to shake it before use.

Personally, I don't use waterproof mascara but I do use lots of mascara and lots of eye colour on my lids and this takes it off with one easy sweep so not much tugging is needed.

The camomile along with it being fragrance & alcohol free explains the softness of this delightful eye make up remover. I have tried a few and this is one I would definitely repurchase.

The one thing I want to address is the price. I know for those who are on the budget it can appear to be a bit expensive for a make up remover however a little goes a long way so it lasts a lot longer. I found I needed less remover compared to others I have used in the past. This along with the kind ingredients and sensitivity this makes it worth it.

If you know the body shop you will know they always have some offers on so check their website or go to their stores but you can find the remover retail for £8.00.

Do you use eye make up remover?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , ,