Rimmel Scandaleyes khol eye liner in black





Happy Thursday lovelies! Firstly, if you are reading this and are celebrating Eid I just want to say a massive Eid Mubarak. I hope you have a fabulous time with all your loved ones.

Now, eye liners are something I usually stay away from. Especially pencil ones as I have quite sensitive eyes and can find them hard to apply.

Being a beauty addict I am forever experimenting and decided to change that. After many swatches and lots of research I decided to give the Rimmel Scandaleyes khol kajal in black oo1 a try.

I am really glad I did. The formula is really nice and creamy which makes it easy to apply. (Great for beginners like myself).

I prefer jet black rather than just black on my eyes as it shows up more and this colour is intense without being over the top and dramatic. I apply it on my upper lash line and it really brings my eyes out.

It does wonders for my eyes giving them more definition and look brighter.

The other thing I love about this eye liner is the price. Rimmel have been on top of their game recently and they're prices are on point too. These eye liners retail at £3.99 and usually included in some form of offer in boots or superdrug.

What eye liner do you use?


Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , ,