Soap and Glory supercat liner carbon black extreme






Happy Thursday beauties, hope the week is treating you well.

If you remember a while ago I mentioned I was learning to do my eye liner using a felt tip liner. I am not someone who wore eyeliner on a regular basis until I found this beauty from soap and glory. 

If you are new to the world of eye liner this is a felt tip liners are the place to start. The application of this one in particular leaves a nice polished finish.

I have an unsteady hand so I needed an eye liner  that can give me enough control. The nib on the Soap and Glory super cat liner allows me to do just that. It is flexible but not too flexible that you feel like it has a life of it's own.

You can create looks with this pen. I have  choosen to wing it out and apply it quite heavily for nighttime  or you can simply apply it a bit more thinly perfect for a day time look.

It glides on fairly easily so you do not have to tug it across your eyes which you may have to do with some eyeliners.

The lasting power of this the soap and glory supercat linter is very long wearing. I have had this on all day and it doesn't budge out of place. 

The black is intense but not too intense. It allows for a strong but not over done eye look. 

What I also like about this is how easy it is to take off. I use an eye make up remover and it comes out without me having to tug at my eye lids (which is damaging) 

The Soap and Glory supercat liner carbon black extreme can be found in Boots and retails for £6.00 

Have you tried this liner?

Lots of love
Nafisah 

Labels: ,