Origins Energy boosting moisturiser




Hi lovelies, hope your week is going well. If you know anything about me and my love of skincare you will know that I love my Origins Ginzing Eye Cream. It's done wonders for my under eye areas.

So last month when my Liz Earle Skin Repair cream ran out it was the perfect time for Origins to release their new moisturiser - the sister to the eye cream wonder.

I literally ran to boots the day the Origins Energy Boosting Moisturiser was released. I had read about it in Allure magazine long before it came up and dying to get my hands on it. It did not disappoint.

As with all of Origins Moisturisers it has a gel like consistency which is great for a day time moisturiser. It is light on your skin and soaks in straight away without you having to worry about it feeling greasy.

I have normal to dehydrated skin and use this as a night time moisturiser. I find it provides me with enough hydration which is perfect.

Like the eye cream it is filled with Coffee Beans and Panax Ginzing both of which aid to the energy boost in your skin.

My skin tends to look a bit dull, like it has no life especially without a base of some sort. Since I have started using this I have noticed a difference. My skin looks healthier and smoother and is in an all around better condition. It keeps my face hydrated without feeling sickly.

Just like all the other Origins products I have tried before this does not disappoint. It does what it says on the tin. Provides energy to lacklustre skin.

If you want to try this out Origins do offer samples so it is worth asking for one.

You can find the Origins Ginzing Energy boosting moisturiser at any Origin's counter. It retails for £23.00 which for an Origins moisturiser is very reasonable and definitely worth the investment.

Have you tried this yet?

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , ,