July favourites

















Good Morning lovelies today I thought I would share a few things I have been loving this month.



Beauty Favourites 
Origins Energy Boosting Moisturiser 
I cannot stop raving about this moisturiser. It is light, hydrating, not greasy formula does wonders for my skin. Filled with Panax Ginzing and Coffee Beans it leaves my skin looking awake and fresh. I love it when you find a product that you can notice a remarkable difference in your skin and this definitely does that.

Laura Mercier Radiance Primer
I don't know why but I have been craving radiant dewy looking skin and one product that helps me achieve is this tube of goodness by Laura Mercier. There is a reason that this is a hyped product. It works! My tinted moisturiser stays on all day without a doubt when I apply this. it provides my skin with a nice flawless base to put my make up on.

Benefit Cosmetics creaseless cream eye shadow - Samba De Loves me
This is one of the old shades from Benefits creaseless cream eye shadow but it is still going strong and this month I have been gravitating it more and more. It is perfect for a bit of light colour on the lids for during the day. It is a wonderful gold champagne colour with a sheen. If you haven't tried any of the cream shadows I would highly recommend it.

Korres Lip Butter - pomegranate 
My lips have been a little dry lately and this has been saving them. I apply this every evening and it keeps my lips hydrated and stops them from becoming cracked and dry. One of my favourite lip balms in my collection.



Non Beauty Favourites 
Nature Valley Trail Mix
Trail mix's are healthy and good for you, your mind and your body. There are countless varieties out there most of them involving making your own. Although, this is great, it can be time consuming so if you find making time to make it can be a bit too much or, like me you are a tad bit lazy then this offering from Nature Valley is the perfect solution. Filled with Almonds, Peanuts and berries it will give your brain and body the energy boost it needs during that afternoon slump most of us feel.

Lauren Conrad book - beauty
I am going to do an extensive review on this in the upcoming week so I will not say too much about it. I had been eyeing this up for at least 8 months before I bought it. I am a huge fan of Lauren Conrad as a person as well as for style and beauty. She always looks flawless so when I saw she was releasing a beauty book I swqeeled with excitement. It is full to brim of facts with tricks and tips from gaining a 60 inspired look to her iconic hairstyles.

Marie Claire Magazine - US edition
I love magazines, I am huge magazine hoarder (my family and best friend can testify to that!) I collect a lot of the UK ones of a regular basis but occasionally I like splurge on an American version of some of my favourites. This month Lauren Conrad was on the cover of US Marie Claire so I knew I had to get my hands on it, luckily the WHSmith stock it so it wasn't hard to find and an absolute pleasure to read.

Knock Knock to do list
Starting an internship, blogging and various other bits and bobs can be a little bit daunting. Especially if you feel like you have an ample amount on your shoulders so to combat this I have invested in a to do list which you can get from Amazon. I am and always be a list maker and this helps me keep on track of the things I need to do throughout the day. I would genuinely be lost without it.

What have been your go to things this month?

Lots of love
bloglovin' | twitter

Labels: , , , , , ,