Elemis freshskin skin glow exfoliating face wash










Good Morning, beauties. I hope you are all having a wonderful day so far. Today, I am going to tell you about something that surprised me.

A few weeks ago, I ran out of my Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser and being the beauty junkie that I am, I was unsure of what to replace it with. I rewatched the Caroline Hirrons body talk video with the Pixi Woo sisters and decided I would not repurchase it but instead go in search for a cleansing balm or cleansing milk.

I don't like to do things in half so I did my research and of course the cleansing balm of choice by the name of Emma Hardie maringa cleansing balm is slightly out of my budget at the moment so I spent more time doing research.

In the meantime, I needed to use something luckily I had the Elemis FreshSkin Skin glow exfoliating wash*. I was a bit hesitant in using this at first because it is exfoliating and too much exfoliation can be bad for your skin.

I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised, the micro exfoliating beads are gentle on the skin and the formula of the wash means that I am pretty certain those with sensitive skin would be able to use it.

The scent that comes from this is quite pleasant too and comforting to the skin. It isn't offensively abrasive compared to come exfoliating products.

My skin is in really good condition at the moment I am not sure why.  This might be because of the good weather and the food I eat but this face wash is not doing any harm.

I am wanting to save this to use during winter for times when I have drier skin as I have a feeling this will help tackle that.

In terms of taking make up off this is one of the best cleansers I have used. It completely takes everything off. I use eye make up remover to take my eye make up off but this helps takes off anything I miss quite easily including Benefits their real mascara which is hard to remove.

Ingrediants wise this is not too bad. They claim to all all natural and are paraben and sulphate free. The main ingredients are Aniseed, Jojoba beads, Mandarin and Almond Oil all of which are good for the skin.

You can get the Elemis FreshSkin Skin Glow Exfoliating Face Wash from feel unique for £12.00

If you are in your teens/ early twenties this is definitely something to look in too.



Have you tried anything from the Elemis Freshskin range?

Lots of love
Nafisah

Labels: , ,