Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo - Metallic Pomegranate





Good Morning :) yay it is halfway through the week. How many of you are looking forward to the weekend?

Today I was going to talk to you about something else but then something happened. I brought this and absolutely fell in love with it so I decided I needed to tell you all about it as soon as possible.

You all know I love the Maybelline Colour Tattoo line. I am always wishing for them to release new shades like they have in the US. Recently, they brought out two new colours. One is beautiful midnight blue colour and the other shade is the one I am going to talk about today.

It is called Metallic Pomegranate which is a stunning deep cranberry sort of colour. Generally I tend to stay away from darkish colours on my eyes but this was stunning to pass up I am really glad I did.

I tried it on and it the first thing I noticed is that it was not as dark as I imagined it today. You can add a little bit more to make it darker if you wanted to but it can be applied lightly too.

I also noticed that the gold shimmer in it is a lot more prominent that I expected. That isn't a bad thing. It looked really nice and somehow not too overdone.

Metallic Pomegranate is a perfect nighttime shade. It is a great alternative to a smokey eye and really wearable.

As with all the colour tattoos, the formula is lovely. It is really soft and creamy. It doesn't crease (the first time I tried it I didn't have an eye primer on.

I haven't really tested the lasting time on this but I have worn it for at least 3 hours at a time and it hasn't faded or come off.

As with all the other shades in the collection you can find Maybelline 24hour Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate at all Maybelline Counters for £4.99

Have you tried this shade yet?

Lots of love
Nafisah


Labels: ,